Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Opera Browser - can't pan

Opera Browser - can't pan

Opera Browser - can't pan

Postby pugcasso » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Hello... so far this site looks great. I tried using it on Opera 9.63 browser but I can't left click and drag the screen around. So I opened it in Netscape 9 and I can do this.

Perhaps I should email them.

Anyway, nice website!

(mouse wheel zooming would be great!)
~ DK ~
pugcasso

Postby admin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:34 pm

We are working on new browsing interface that supports mouse wheel zooming along with many other features. The beta version is available on-line (see first button on the main screen) or here's a direct link. I'm not sure if it works any better under Opera
admin
Site Admin

Re: Opera Browser - can't pan

Postby daywalker20 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Opera is a good browser but not with Yeah-Who! Since Yeah-Who loves to rummage in your comp and collect information on you, they don’t like any other browser but MS IE.??
daywalker20

Postby stone76567 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:35 am

hi..
thanks to the info you given..
btw im new here and i want to be a member of this site..
please accept me..
thanks a lot and God Bless..

how to deal with depression
stone76567

Postby DMJY510 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 am

I have to admit it's quite annoying when 3 of those are in your face. Kinda hard to aim when your screen is full of blinking red dots. And in a dark map like that, you're a pretty easy target for snipers when your head is covered with those
DMJY510

Return to You opinion on sky-map.org