Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - I Absolutely Love it, but I have one suggestion...

I Absolutely Love it, but I have one suggestion...

I Absolutely Love it, but I have one suggestion...

Postby DanielS » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 am

Hi, Firstlly I want to say, the site is incredible, and extremely usefull for an astro-imager such as myself.

One suggestion I do have is to have a FOV calculator built into the interface such as CCDCalc has, Up until now CCDCalc has been the tool I use when working out the Field Of View I can expect when imaging with my scope, but this is limited to the objects it has images for.

Skymap with it's full map of the sky is an ideal tool for looking for deep sky targets to image, unfortunately right now, I have to guess the FOV im able to image, some way to input CCD size and Scope details to create a rectangle on screen that represents FOV would be incredibly helpfull, even better if it were possible to rotate the rectangle to adjust composition (something CCDCalc doesn't allow)

Anyway, again, thanks for the wonderfull site, it's truly opening up my mind to new targets to look at in the night sky!

Daniel
:O)
DanielS

Re: I Absolutely Love it, but I have one suggestion...

Postby Threade » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Cool post +1))
Threade

Postby jewelryab » Mon May 16, 2011 12:33 am

I want to rip the graphics seen in the capital (the city that turns) ...
Anyway ... er here ... then ... um ... At what point are you??
From ally at night I dream how to make orange ... And I think that day sn cm to the upstream struggle Auros ...
jewelryab

Postby johnti » Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 am

You should try to change the layout of your forum.

Make your own layout or download another, because this one is seen on all forums..

You need to put your own twist to it!
How to unlock wii
johnti

Return to You opinion on sky-map.org