Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Beautiful Site!

Beautiful Site!

Beautiful Site!

Postby lucid80 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:08 am

:D I'm a student of Seoul National University and an chief administrator of Korean largest astronomer's community site, Astronote.org.
I want to make an translation this site in Korean and Introduce it to Korean Astronomers.
How can I do?
lucid80

Korean

Postby admin » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:15 am

Dear Sir,
To translate the site to Korean you only need to translate several templates. Could you please let us know your email address (you can email it to pr@sky-map.info) and we will send you these templates immediately.

We think that it?s really great that SKY-MAP will soon be available in Korean!

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Emre_evren » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello

First of all , i want to appreciate all the participants and the author of this great project. indeed i should add that i became jealous about mr lucid80's opinion about translation.
Since i've been maintaining Turkish amateur astronomy site www.gokbilim.com i had valuable experiences in translaion projects.
if needed i can commit Turkish part of translations as well as with free missionary in redemption of Turkish astro freaks from classical old fashioned astro maps :D .

With my best regards...
Emre Evren
no sign exactly means no life (desperate seti proverb)
Emre_evren

Thank you very much!

Postby admin » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:49 am

Dear Emre Evren,
We were out in vacation and could not answer in right time - sorry!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We would be really happy to add Turkish. I email you the set of templates to be translated. It?s .properties files with the set of pairs like
Variable name=variable value.
Variable?s name should stay as it is and variable value has to be translated.
The Turkish translation is going to be really great contribution to SKY-MAP!

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
K. Lysenko,
S. Goshko,

SKY-MAP.ORG.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Beautiful Site!

Postby Jiellen_27 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:43 pm

This site is beautiful,i think you need to do is to find it in google translate,that is my suggestion....
Hope this helps....
Jiellen_27

Return to You opinion on sky-map.org