Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - can anyone tell me what these are?

can anyone tell me what these are?

can anyone tell me what these are?

Postby magpie » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:47 pm

hi all... :D
19 25 12-89 46 03
16 19 35-88 43 10
02 26 39-89 43 13
magpie

Re: can anyone tell me what these are?

Postby HAPPYKAT » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Go to the following link for one explanation....

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... -ufos.html - It is the second story down.

A SETI astrophysicist claims that they are three large (tens of kilometers) objects headed at high speed toward Earth. They are expected to arrive in mid December of the year 2012.

I am of two minds on this one.

That the arrival of these objects coincides with the 2012 end of the Mayan calendar and all that that implies is either a discovery of monumental proportions or it is a complete hoax.
HAPPYKAT

Postby bjorkstrand » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am

In the second set of numbers,ra + dec, it looks like someone spiced 2 plates together and left some tape behind. Notice the straight edge. I used to splice films as a cartographer a long time ago.

Jim
bjorkstrand

Postby adrianIII » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Craig Kasnov Didn’t Find Anything!

Check this out: http://www.wikileaksufo.com/2010/12/cra ... -anything/

This article says that the photos are at least 2 years old, and that the blue bits are from something on the camera lens.

It also states that these objects do not show up on "live" views of the same coordinates.

Does anyone know where we can see live views?
adrianIII

Return to Recent discoveries