Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Cassini

Cassini

Cassini

Postby Zer0_NRG » Thu May 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Cassini is now about in half of his way to the Saturn. But bicouse every jurney has it's end. This one too have to be finished in nearest future.
Robert Mitchell sayd thet this mision shud be over until 1. july 2010. But main problem is to clean out leftovers of this flaying robot. Bicouse polution of the outer space coud not be aloved.
Bicouse it has two RTGs, very powerful elctric engine it canot colapse to any ice surface. Explosion of this two motors coud make a wother and evry bactery thet survayvd trip from the earth coud be "reanimated".
Main option is to make this satelite go out of Saturn's system and then out of solar system. But this reqirs very much and precies calculations.
Source http://www.astronomija.co.yu
Zer0_NRG

Postby Zer0_NRG » Thu May 10, 2007 4:06 pm

if your intrested to find out something more visit
http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.cfm
Zer0_NRG

Re: Cassini

Postby chengliu » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 am

today I got stuck in a bit of rain. Shocked, I know. Florida? Rain?? So, I this HD rain jacket: What I like about it: *
chengliu

Return to Space missions