Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - What was the trigger?

What was the trigger?

In physical cosmology, the Big Bang is the scientific theory that the universe emerged from a tremendously dense and hot state about 13.7 billion years ago. The theory is based on the observations indicating the expansion of space (in accord with the Robertson-Walker model of general relativity) as indicated by the Hubble redshift of distant galaxies taken together with the cosmological principle.

Postby Stephen R. Hickman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Hey! That's a very interestingly good point! :D I wish that I had thought of that! :P
Stephen R. Hickman
Stephen R. Hickman

Re: Thanz

Postby mystylesadiq » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Stephen R. Hickman wrote:According to M Theory, there are an infinite number of membranes beyond our universe. From time to time, two or more collide or, more accurately, interract with each other in a sort of wavy fasion. The interractions result in a Big Bang within each interracting membrane. A given membrane may have experienced several, or even several trillion, interractions, thus housing just as many universes, each with a unique set of physical laws! None of the universes, however, would displace any of the other ones, as each exist in its own "dimension". Some universes are parallel, while others are skewed!

Thanx

thank you
mystylesadiq

Re: What was the trigger?

Postby ericdesouza » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 am

Before time zero nothing existed.The nothing had to have a potential and the potential had to be finite.A singularity couldn't have existed since there was no place to exist in and no time to support it.The beginning had to be a single quantum space-time pulse of minimum size and duration.It had to embody everything necessary to evolve into the universe we see and experience today.It also had to be a finite potential or there would have been no way for it to trigger.
I quote others only to better express myself
ericdesouza

Postby KevH0wlett » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 am

I use to think, for now, Big Bang (BB) was caused by the Huge Heterogeneity (HH). Then the question continues of what startin the HH, then I figured out the HH was caused by the Tiny Tintinnabulation (TT). Then the question continues of what startin the HH, then I figured out the TT was caused by the Mid-size Melange. How many more levels of explanation would you need? If somehow there is a final level, how would we know it when we saw it? Why would a Dimensionless Deity explanation be any more satisfying than MM, TT, HH, or BB? or could the final answer be GOD?
KevH0wlett

Postby cuinan128 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 am

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!
I like a ugg boots sale!
cuinan128

Postby Anna1 » Thu May 20, 2010 5:29 am

:| so complicated :shock:
Anna1

Postby star102 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Need to study much about it can give the result!
star102

Postby oliver6419 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 am

Possible something nick named the god particle although this is not actually god or our universe could be a cyclic universe which means eventually the universe will collapse in on its self and this will then cause another big bang creating the universe again.

Big Mystery

Postby Krikor » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm

as humans we dont have even the brain power to extend our real immagination for this vast universe , and even we still cant understand the forces that controls our exisitance
we have been searching for years for a small answer and still we are even not near to it .
humans will still search and make new discoveries but still that would be so small that it would not even come to any significant answer
we are just discovering that our nearest neighbour the moon has substantial water quantities , let alone about the discoveries on Mars and even for the objects in our solar system
so how on earth we shall understand a happening 13 billion light years away ?
Krikor

Postby Rothwell » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am

Hello,
I also don't know about What was the trigger? If any one know it pls help us .

Previous

Return to Big Bang