Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Something on SkyMap

Something on SkyMap

Extraterrestrial life is life that exists and originates outside the planet Earth, the only place in the universe currently known by humans to support life. Its existence is still hypothetical as there is currently little, if any, evidence of other planets that can support life, or actual extraterrestrial life that has been widely accepted by the scientific community.

Something on SkyMap

Postby HugoPimm » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 pm

I'd like someone to go to co-ords 14h 30m 18.67s, +20deg 10' 54.1" on skymap's main page, and tell me what they see. It seems intriguing...
MW
HugoPimm

Re: Something on SkyMap

Postby primus » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:00 am

I'd like someone to go to co-ords 14h 30m 18.67s, +20deg 10' 54.1" on skymap's main page, and tell me what they see. It seems intriguing...
MW

Oh, I know what it is. It's alien spaceship just get blown apart 8)
I knew NASA hiding something from us! There's full-scale star wars out there and we didn't know about it :)
primus

Postby Val » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 pm

hi its a portal in another dimension .Well thats my theory
Val

Postby Hamal_ki » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Well, there are too much objects like this in the Sky and all around the mains stars. Near the star Vega, next to Arcturus, close up to Capella, to Archernar, to Alfa Centauri, to Beta Centauri too, to Fomalhaut, to Castor, and so on. By the Orion Constellation, by Ursa Major, next to Lyra, etc., etc., etc, and there are also many kinds of extraterrestrial objects we can find in the Space: cigar shapped spacecrafts, spherical toroids... and so on. If you want some of these objects coordinates I can bring them here for you.
Hamal_ki

Postby oroborus2012 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 am

coordenats 19 25 12-89 46 03 what it is ??

all objets around its identificated but this big objet not !!!
oroborus2012

Postby Sergei » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 am

oroborus2012 wrote:coordenats 19 25 12 -89 46 03 what it is ??

all objets around its identificated but this big objet not !!!

The Earth in danger!

"3 very large object flying to the Earth
The length of the "flying saucers" - tens of kilometers. We(SETI) just have to tell: three very large object flying towards our planet. Landing, according to calculations of scientists, held in mid-December 2012. Date coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

Concerned about the management of SETI (the project on Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) issued a statement whose meaning is placed in the name of the sci-fi thriller "Alien invasion".

- A few very large objects rapidly approaching the Earth - says astrophysicist Craig Kasnov. - You can verify this!

He recommends to go to a map Space site sky-map.org and enter the coordinates of the giant UFO:
19 25 12 -89 46 03 - the first large object
16 19 35 -88 43 10 - a cylindrical object
02 26 39 -89 43 13 - the object as a circle
The project participants are assured that the facilities are absolutely real, and the American space agency NASA is trying to conceal important information.

Post scientists immediately divided the earthlings into two opposing camps. Some believe that these ships are flying save humanity from the terrible calamities that can happen on Earth in a short time, others are preparing to star wars.

- In any case, the only thing we can do now - wait for it - says Kasnov. - Soon celestial objects will be visible in a good telescope"

(c) http://techno-internet.blogspot.com/201 ... earth.html
Sergei

Postby admin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Here's an interesting article on DSS artifacts:
http://yowcrooks.wordpress.com/2010/12/ ... d-by-nasa/
admin
Site Admin

Postby light gazer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 am

Guys it's my first time using sky-map and I have found another strange blue thing like those suspected space craft heading towards earth.It looks like a blue ship with a blue tail trialing behind it please take a look and let me know what you think it is :).TAKE A LOOK!! the coordinates are>>>"23 56 00.43 , -89 22'19.8"
light gazer

Return to Extraterrestrial Life