Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Dear friends

Dear friends

Dear friends

Postby meniero » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:09 pm

Hi,
I'm newbie here and I'm glad at presenting you
My website:
http://www.meniero.it

My bettere picture is the next one
meniero

Re: Dear friends

Postby bell22 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Hi, there meniero,
Great site you have there. So are you an expert in astronomy?
bell22

Postby meniero » Mon May 10, 2010 3:28 pm

No,
I'm an amateur astronomer
My website:
http://www.meniero.it

My bettere picture is the next one
meniero

Postby Jellen00 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Hello,

I am newbie here,thanks for accepting me here..
Jellen00

Postby jrnation » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 pm

i like your site. how long have you been into astronomy?
solar attic fans- sun tube skylights- residential tubular skylights
jrnation

Postby DMJY510 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am

After I finally got XBL gold (bought a 12 month subscription card for 40€), me and my friends were playing BC in a party. This guy came to our squad and decided for some reason to get under stairs and start idling there, so we couldn't squad spawn on him. Me and one of my friends were special ops, so we chose to punish him with tracker guns (or whatever those are)...
DMJY510

Postby HunspikChad » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 am

meniero wrote:Hi,
I'm newbie here and I'm glad at presenting you

hello there and enjoy

Return to General astronomy discussion