Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Rocket or wormhole?

Rocket or wormhole?

Rocket or wormhole?

Postby 8Quasar » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi everyone! New here... :D I would like to know what you guys make of the strange phenomena that was observed over Norway a few days ago?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -test.html
It's totally perplexing to me....personally I have a hard time believing in the russian rocket explanation because if that was true how come this type of thing has never been observed before? (The similar phenomena they mention from China looks quite different IMO) There surely have been hundreds of failed tests...but then again I'm no rocket scientist. It really does look like a wormhole, doesn't it?
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
My blog: Corsair Flash Voyager GT
8Quasar

Re: Rocket or wormhole?

Postby 143scooter » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:14 am

Yeah, it really does. But I believe it's just a failed missile. There are a lot of compositions inside of these machines and it seemed that the odd spiral was caused by failed missile indeed. But, at the back of my mind, I still think there's different cause. :lol: :lol:

Happy Holidays,

143scooter
143scooter

Return to General astronomy discussion