Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Introduction

Introduction

For subjects NOT related to the science or hobby of astronomy.

Introduction

Postby jan06n » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:35 am

Hi , i AM jANN , A NEWBIE. I have fun in this forum and it seems very interesting joining all member around here. Thanks For accepting me.

Good Bless

Jann
jan06n

Re: Introduction

Postby colemancol » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 am

Hi to all,
I want to give thanks to forum owner by starting such a useful website.Tis is the perfact website where travel junk can get all useful information that they will need.If you check this website for any information you don't need to go any where..
webcam
colemancol

Postby lanejared » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 am

Hi all ,
I am new to this forum, It is quite interesting.
It is full of astronomy,, space, stars, galaxy , etc..
I love to read about all this stuff. Please send me some links regarding this topic.
lanejared

Postby cutecub00 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 am

hi i am new to this forum. Nice meeting you people here.. Have a great time and fun to all.. hope may this forum gives us such a wonderful platform to all.
cutecub00

Postby courtneycoles27 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Hopefully I will make some friends here in the weeks to come.

Courtney
courtneycoles27

Postby annabie » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:48 am

Hi guys. I'm Anna. Hope to have some new friends ^^
annabie

Postby vincomgo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm

hey everyone,I've just registered here.Nice to meet u all.Have fun:D
--------
Dedicated PHP Developers
vincomgo