Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - InTRO

InTRO

For subjects NOT related to the science or hobby of astronomy.

InTRO

Postby jan06n » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:28 am

Hi all members,

I am A newbie, My name is jann from the philippines. This is my first visit and first post . Hope we get along here

have fun all.

Jann
jan06n

Re: InTRO

Postby fedrorpet » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 am

Hello friends,

i am fedrorpet.My hobbies are to play football and to play guitar whenever i get time.I use to manage time somehow in my busy schedule.I am new to this site.I hope to learn some new from this site.I would like to welcome all the new members.

Thank you!!
ginseng
fedrorpet

Postby alicia ortis » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 am

jan06n wrote:Hi all members,

I am A newbie, My name is jann from the philippines. This is my first visit and first post . Hope we get along here

have fun all.

Jann

Hello! I'm from Philipines toO! :)
alicia ortis

Postby Asian Goods » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi, this is Matsomora from Japan, I like to make new friends chatting and Kung Fu. I want to say “A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking”
Asian Goods

Return to Off topic discussions