Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Macedonian (Македонски)

Macedonian (Македонски)

Here you can ask us to add a new language support for SKY-MAP.ORG or create a new non-English forum.

Macedonian (Македонски)

Postby bjankuloski » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello,

My name is Bjan Jankuloski, admin on Wikipedia in Macedonian and chief translator of MediaWiki, the sister projects and other software for the purposes of Wikimedia and other organisations.
I am a big lover of astronomy and noticed that the coordinates in astronomical articles at our wiki lead to the English langauge version of your wonderful site. I would like to translate WikiSky in Macedonian so that it can better serve the purposes of everyone interested, be it amateur or professional.
My translations are known for their exceptionally high linguistic standards with appropriate terminology.

Hence I would like to get the files (templates) to be translated and get any possible tips from you as to the coding or anything that may assist me.

Yours,
Bojan Jankuloski
bjankuloski

Re: Macedonian (Македонски)

Postby admin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 pm

bjankuloski wrote:Hello,

My name is Bjan Jankuloski, admin on Wikipedia in Macedonian and chief translator of MediaWiki, the sister projects and other software for the purposes of Wikimedia and other organisations.
I am a big lover of astronomy and noticed that the coordinates in astronomical articles at our wiki lead to the English langauge version of your wonderful site. I would like to translate WikiSky in Macedonian so that it can better serve the purposes of everyone interested, be it amateur or professional.
My translations are known for their exceptionally high linguistic standards with appropriate terminology.

Hence I would like to get the files (templates) to be translated and get any possible tips from you as to the coding or anything that may assist me.

Yours,
Bojan Jankuloski

Thank you for your offer to help with Macedonian translation. We'll send you templates shortly.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Macedonian (Македонски)

Postby bjankuloski » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:30 am

I have not recieved any templates for translation yet. I'd appreciate if I can have them soon. Thanks!
bjankuloski

Templates

Postby bjankuloski » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate if I can have the templates. I really don't know why this is taking so long.....
bjankuloski

Return to New language request