Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - esperanto

esperanto

Here you can ask us to add a new language support for SKY-MAP.ORG or create a new non-English forum.

esperanto

Postby mimm » Fri May 04, 2007 9:28 am

:) Hello,

Excuse my bad english :oops:

Is it possible to add the language ESPERANTO on the site ?

This language is used in 100 countries in the world and also used for technical congresses, conferences, etc....

For exemple, there is a astronomy section on the site Wikipedia in ESPERANTO language.
It would be interesting to install a similar thing because if your site is well diffused, astronomian esperanto speakers will participe certainly.

Please to give you an idea of that, look at this link:
http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomio

Thank you for your site.

Franz
mimm

Postby mimm » Fri May 04, 2007 9:46 am

:) I forgot a important technical precision :

If the proposition is accepted, the official abreviation of the name "esperanto" is "EO". :wink:
mimm

Postby admin » Fri May 04, 2007 10:14 pm

Dear Franz,

Thank you for interesting in our project. We will send you set of template to translate. Just replace English text with Esperanto. Also it would be great if you provide us list of constellation names sorted by constellation 3-letter IDs (or point us on on-line page with that information)
We are very much appreciate your help.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mimm » Sun May 06, 2007 4:32 am

:) I am very hapy for your favourable reply,

it would be great if you provide us list of constellation names sorted by constellation 3-letter IDs (or point us on on-line page with that information)

I send you this link of the site Wikipedia. I think you can extract the list from the array..

http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstelacio

Tell me the result of the operation ( for possibly searching an other solution if you need a better way).

Thank you very much
mimm

Postby admin » Sun May 06, 2007 6:32 am

I send you this link of the site Wikipedia. I think you can extract the list from the array..

http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstelacio

Thanks, Franz.
That's what I need
admin
Site Admin

Return to New language request