Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - problem with skywindow and API

problem with skywindow and API

We need your help!
<br>
The SKY-MAP.<font color=red>ORG</font> team.

problem with skywindow and API

Postby giulia » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi all,
I'm trying the new SkyWindow2 API, but I'm not able to visualize labels (when I move the mouse over the map) and access the database.
I included the script to redirect AJAX calls to WikiSky, but I'm not sure to have done it in the right way.
My test page is here: http://wwwas.oats.inaf.it/aidawp5/sky-map2.html
Can you help me?
Thanks, Giulia

This is the code:
-----------------------------------------
<html>
<head></head>
<body>
<script type='text/javascript'
src='http://wikisky.org/js/skywindow2'></script>
<div style='position:relative;left:0px;top:0px;width:450px;height:450px'>
<DIV id='mySkyWnd'
style='position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:450px;height:450px;overflow:hidden;border:1px solid gray'
onmouseout='hideddrivetip();'></DIV></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
var options = {ra:12.4283, de:12.81, initZoom:6, zoom:6,
survey:"", imgSource:"DSS2", allowTopPanel:true, showTopPanel:true, showRightPanel:false,
allowMove:true, allowZoom:true,
showPanZoomControl:true, panZoomControlLeft:6, panZoomControlTop:10,
showScale:true, showStatus:false, showPosition:true, showStickers:true, showLabels:true,
jpegQuality:0.8,
showGrid:true, showOverlayGrid:false,
showConstLines:true, showOverlayConstLines:false,
showConstBoundaries:true, showOverlayConstBoundaries:false,
showConstNames:false, showOverlayConstNames:false,
showGalaxies:true, showOverlayGalaxies:false,
showStars:true, showOverlayStars:false,
buffer:1, moveTime:2000, smoothMoveAccelerationTime:500,
posColor:"lightgray",posFontSize:"8pt",posFontWeight:"normal",posFontFamily:"verdana",
scaleMaxLen:90, scaleHeight:6, scaleColor:"lightgray", scaleLineWidth:1
};
new SkyWindow2(options).attach($('mySkyWnd'));
</script>

<pre>
<code>
<?php
include("HttpClient.class.php");
$u=$_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"];
$client = new HttpClient("http://server1.sky-map.org");
if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') {
$client->post('/'.$u, file_get_contents("php://input"));