Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Hi

Hi

We need your help!
<br>
The SKY-MAP.<font color=red>ORG</font> team.

Hi

Postby meniero » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:03 pm

Hi,
I'm a newbie here and I'm glad in presenting you with my astro website:
http://www.meniero.it/

Clear sky
Marco Meniero
My website:
http://www.meniero.it

My bettere picture is the next one
meniero

Re: Hi

Postby lanejared » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 am

Hello meniero,
Your site is nice. Have you developed it?
Collection of content is good. All the pictures and information is awesome.
lanejared

Postby janetbrand28 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:49 am

ive seen the website.Its cool. Especially the selection of pages

Schneeschuh
janetbrand28

Postby ukruch » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Did you make your site yourself?
find Funny T-Shirts in the UK!
ukruch

Postby DMJY510 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:33 pm

I am are new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself .. I decided to enroll after a while 'I was reading the forum and all the good advice ..approaching the summer and I decided to get back a bit 'in the form .. I do sports (tennis and running) and I always tend to control what I eat, with ups and downs! I then discuss some interesting 'tricks and tips for proper nutrition ..I guess we will be fine!Good afternoon everyone!
DMJY510

Return to Dear Friends,