Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Greed Grid ON or OFF?

Greed Grid ON or OFF?

Post your ideas on how to improve our site and keep up with the latest site events

Greed Grid ON or OFF?

Postby lastmartian » Mon May 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello there!

This is not the first time I have been on sky-map.org, but my first post in the forum.

I found a small but significant error in one of your pages. On

http://server6.wikisky.org/get_started?locale=EN

After the first two sentences there is an image of the main website with explanations how to use the controls.

Instead of "Grid ON/OFF" the button is labeled "Greed ON/OFF".

Sounds extremely funny to me (whatever Sigmund Freud would have said to that?) - and I don't expect it to be deliberate.

Unlike in wikipedia I cannot correct this so I hope someone reads this who can (and does!).

Greetings
from Mars
lastmartian

Re: Greed Grid ON or OFF?

Postby DMJY510 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 am

After I finally got XBL gold (bought a 12 month subscription card for 40€), me and my friends were playing BC in a party. This guy came to our squad and decided for some reason to get under stairs and start idling there, so we couldn't squad spawn on him. Me and one of my friends were special ops, so we chose to punish him with tracker guns (or whatever those are)...
DMJY510

Return to Suggestions & Announcements