Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - ngc and ic objects

ngc and ic objects

Post your ideas on how to improve our site and keep up with the latest site events

ngc and ic objects

Postby mike » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:16 pm

I noticed that there are some ngc and ic objects missing from the database. I typed in IC2631 and nothing came up. Also is it possible to make the entire sky in color on the dss? thank you
mike

more missing objects

Postby mike » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:00 pm

I also noticed that NGC 2736 and IC 1318 are missing too.
mike

Return to Suggestions & Announcements