Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - University of Arizona-Astronomical Department

University of Arizona-Astronomical Department

University of Arizona-Astronomical Department

Postby Tuguldur » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:27 am

is there someone who studies or works at the University of Arizona?

Tuugii
Tuguldur
Site Admin

Postby infinity » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:15 pm

I want to study at the ?niversity of Arizona but I dont know how can I go there.I am living in T?rkiye :roll:
<<<T>>>
infinity

Re:

Postby DT611 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 am

infinity wrote:I want to study at the ?niversity of Arizona but I dont know how can I go there.I am living in T?rkiye :roll:

Hi! I suggest that you check out their site and contact them:

Contact Information

Phone: (520) 621-2288 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (520) 621-2288      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: (520) 621-1532

Mailing Address

Department of Astronomy/Steward Observatory
933 North Cherry Avenue, Rm. N204
Tucson, AZ 85721-0065

Or check this one out: http://www.arizona.edu/home/travel.php

Hope it helps... :wink:
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. - Emo Philips"
My flash drive: Patriot Xporter Magnum
DT611

Re: University of Arizona-Astronomical Department

Postby vincomgo » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 pm

I have a friend studied there and everything there is amazing but u should have a certificate before come there.Good luck;)
------------
Dedicated JAVA Developers
vincomgo

Return to Becoming an astronomer