Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/18/d163655616/htdocs/forum/viewtopic.php on line 943
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:943)
SKY-MAP.ORG / WIKISKY • View topic - Greetings from Greece

Greetings from Greece

Greetings from Greece

Postby vossinakis » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:53 am

This is our club in Thessaloniki, Greece

http://www.ofa.gr

Vossinakis Andreas
vossinakis

Postby admin » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:27 pm

Welcome!

We have Greek language support on our site, but for now there're only constellation names and few object's names translated. We would really appreciate if you help us to translate rest of the SKY-MAP interface. If you decided to help us with translation we will send you few text files with English messages. You would need to replace English text by Greek.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Emre_evren » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Hello

This is a very nice site and i 've found it so interesting also
I appreciate our astro-siblings of closest fellow and ally under the same sky and the same stars.
I wish for the possibility of a joint star party under the dark skies of Aegean Sea

with my best regards...
Emre Evren
no sign exactly means no life (desperate seti proverb)
Emre_evren

Return to International clubs